Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Kidblogs are go!

I've just set up our ultrasafe kidblogs here!  Please see my earlier post about it by following this link.

I've set up a blog for each of you but you don't need to use it unless you want to.

You will need a password which I have set up to be your bugclub password.

Remember that all posts and comments will be reviewed by me.

If I can't understand it, then I won't publish it!

Take care when writing as your class mates will be commenting on your blog posts.

YOU CAN WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER INTERESTS YOU, but if you want an audience, make it interesting...stories, football match reports, 42 mile bike rides, instructions on how to take care of new puppies, how to knit socks...whatever interests you!

I also get to see who has been commenting and I'll be giving out lots of marbles in class for thoughtful comments.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to leave your name with your comment.
Type your comment first.
Next click on the drop down arrow next to the words: Comment as ...
Either click on anonymous or type your name into the name/url field.